Exterior Check List – Sell Your Kingston Home Fast With These Tips!
The outside of your home tells a story about the people that live inside. Spending just a little time, effort and money can help ensure a quick sale and the best price.
- Pick up any litter or garbage on the property.
- Pick up any animal waste off the lawn.
- Sweep all decks, walk, porches and patios.
- Decks may need to be power washed and stained.
- Clean all debris and moss from the roof and gutters.
- Clean all doors and windows.
- Move any boats, RV’s, snowmobiles, etc to a storage facility (or a friends house).
- Reduce clutter on decks, porches and patio’s so they look bigger.
- Remove children’s toys and bikes.
- Remove old flowerpots, bbqs, construction materials, or excess furniture.
- Cut the lawn, trim the hedges, plant flowers and mulch the flower beds.
These simple points above don’t cost a lot of money but will make a big difference in the curb appeal of your home.
If you are thinking about selling your Kingston home, call Jason Eade for a free, no obligation home evaluation.